With Spring around the corner, let’s hope we can finally kiss goodbye to the Winter weather of the last few months, but where do we start to get our skin in good condition…
10 Top Tips to Get Your Skin looking and feeling great
- First of all, throw away any skin care products you don’t use or are past their recommended shelf life.
- Choose a cleanser, toner and moisturiser suitable for your skin type and use daily.
- If your skin is sensitive, ensure this is the over-riding factor you keep in mind when choosing your products.
- Use products with a sun protection factor to protect your skin.
- Exfoliate 1-3 times a week to give your skin a healthy glow.
- If your skin is feeling particularly oily, use a deep cleansing mask on the oily areas to remove excess oil and give your skin a deep clean.
- If your skin is feeling dry, use a hydrating mask on the dry areas to give your skin a surge of moisture.
- You may want to invest in an eye cream and night cream in the evening, if you are over 25, in place of your daytime moisturiser.
- Removing your make-up every night need only take a couple of minutes and will leave your skin looking and feeling so much better.
- Treat yourself to regular facials.