With all the ‘to do’ lists written to ensure your wedding runs smoothly, sometimes your last-minute beauty treatments can be forgotten. So, I’ve put together 6 top tips to ensure you look amazing and feel relaxed on your wedding day.
- Get yourself into a good basic skin care routine as soon as you can, so that by the time your wedding comes around, your skin is in the best possible condition.
- Have any waxing done the beginning of the week of your wedding, so any pinkness to the skin has disappeared.
- Nicely shaped eyebrows will make a huge difference to your overall look and will really open your eyes up.
- If you have blond or red hair, consider having your lashes and brows tinted. It will really help to emphasis your eyes naturally and lasts 3 to 4 weeks.
- Have a manicure and pedicure late afternoon on the day before your wedding, when you have done everything you need to do and can just relax and let your varnish dry thoroughly.
- When everything is done the day before your wedding, consider having a massage to help you unwind and relax.
For more information call me on 0784 751 0343 or Contact Me through the website.