Then maybe a new look is just what you need to get rid of the winter gloom. Make-up trends for Autumn/Winter are very flattering and feminine.
One look, which is beautiful and can be adapted to suit any occasion is as follows:
- Apply base products to create a dewy skin
- Slightly flush cheeks using a delicate shade of blusher
- Apply black liner finely along top lash line
- Lots of mascara on top lashes
- False half lashes to create fullness at the outer edges of the eyes
- Emphasise eyebrow shape
- Finish with a pale, pretty pink lip gloss
To adapt this look:
- Swap pale pink for a red lipstick – great for the evening
- Try a white/silver coloured metallic shadow on eyelids
- Create cat-like eyes when applying black liner – start at middle of top lash line and create a winged effect at the outer lash line
- Apply individual lashes at the outer corners to give a longer, fuller effect.
For more information call me on 0784 751 0343 or Contact Me through the website.