Whether you are planning a romantic night with someone special or a night out with the girls’, create a make-up look that will make you feel fabulous.
- Firstly, a great foundation will even out your complexion, making your skin look amazing. Don’t forget to use a concealer for any dark areas around the eyes and to cover any blemishes
- A cream blusher immediately makes you look radiant and gives you a healthy glow. Smile and apply to the apples of the cheeks, ensuring it is completely blended.
- Finish with a loose or pressed powder to keep your make-up in place.
- Apply a shimmery cream shade shadow to your eyelids, followed by a matt bronze/brown shade, starting at the outer third of your top lash line and taking it up and slightly around your brow bone.
- Use a blending brush or cotton bud to fuse the edges of the bronze/brown shade into the cream colour shadow, so as to avoid creating harsh lines.
- If you find liquid liner a challenge, try using gel liner and use with a liner brush to apply finely along the top lash line. Hold the skin taut at the side of your eye, as you get toward the outer edge and flick outwards with your brush. This may take a bit of practice!
- Apply 2 coats of mascara and curl your lashes.
- Apply false lashes if you would like to give your look added glamour.
- Define your brow shape with an eyebrow pencil or shadow in the shade of your eye colour. This really does make a big difference to your overall look!
- Lastly, apply a lip colour of your choice. A long lasting lip colour will help to keep your lipstick in place. Or, if you prefer a gloss, there are so many pretty, shimmery shades that will really be the finishing touch to your make-up.
Have a great Valentine’s Day and if you’re not going out, take the opportunity to pamper yourself with a lovely hot bath and some gorgeous products. For ideas visit https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/SueYork-makeupartist
Have a great week.